- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement
- Plush padded frame provides comfort throughout the night
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Clear field of vision for patients who read or watch TV in bed
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
Our AirFit 20 series for Her range
Desgined for women, this range was specifically crafted to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
- Unclip EasyClick Magnets.
- With your patient holding the mask towards their face, slide the headgear over the back of their head.
- Reclip EasyClick Magnets.
- Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear straps.
- Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear straps. The upper headgear straps provide most of the adjustment. The lower headgear straps can be used to gently tighten a patient’s mask. Do not overtighten as this may cause discomfort. If your patient experiences leaks, or for additional information on mask maintenance and care, you can also visit the Supporting your patients section for more videos.