- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement
- Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
Our AirFit 20 series for Her range
Desgined for women, this range was specifically crafted to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Designed to comfortably fit a broader range of patients, AirFit F20 features an entirely new cushion design. To make fitting your existing patients easier, we recommend using our sizing guide – included in each AirFit F20 box and specifically designed to help patients find the right fit.
You can also download a copy of our sizing guide here.
- The arrow of your sizing guide should align with the top of your patient’s nasal bridge. The segment of the guide corresponding with the crease below your patient’s lower lip will indicate their recommended fit. If a patient falls between sizes, we recommend selecting a larger option for greater comfort.
- AirFit F20 has three cushion sizes – small, medium and large. The modular design of the AirFit F20 means each size cushion easily clicks into the same mask frame for easier setup.
- Unclip EasyClick Magnets.
- With your patient holding the mask towards their face, slide the headgear over the back of their head.
- Reclip EasyClick Magnets.
- Use the upper and lower headgear straps to help fine-tune their fit. Do not overtighten as this may cause discomfort.
This is also a good opportunity for your patient to reseat their cushion for comfort. When fitting is concluded, the cushion membrane should be fitting comfortably over your patient’s nasal bridge.
If your patient experiences leaks, or for additional information on mask maintenance and care, you can also visit the Supporting your patients section for more videos.